A few years ago I got serious about taking my family on a journey of wellness. There were toxins hiding in our home that we didn’t know were there…toxins known to disrupt hormones, quicken aging, interfere with fertility, cause cancer, and more. As many people do, I had assumed that products sold in stores had been vetted (at least a little bit) by whoever “they” are. It was sad to find out that even products that call themselves natural can be full of the worst ingredients imaginable.
So I wanted something different for my family. I wanted to remove all the toxins in our home, but I couldn’t do it all at once—it was a big, expensive job. So, over the months I began to ditch and switch slowly, one product at a time, using my Essential Rewards! It really is the BEST way to do this. And because of the generosity of Young Living, I have So many wonderful products in our home that I paid NOTHING for. I want to help you do the same. Essential Rewards is amazing!!!
Getting my box of ER products in the mail every month is so much fun. My little guys get so excited to help me open the box and find out what goodies are in there for them.
Here’s how it works: Essential Rewards (ER) is a monthly subscription box like Birchbox, Kiwi Crate, or Stitch Fix, only it’s fully customizable, and you can cancel at any time!
Essential Rewards has changed the way we shop. It’s truly a no brainer for anyone who orders regularly or is wanting to!
Here’s the breakdown:
- 50 PV minimum to stay active (In general, PV is = to $)
- 100 PV to get full commissions if you’re sharing oils with friends and family!
- Tiered bonus percentages! 10% back months 1-3, 20% back months 4-24, and 25% back months 25+
- Thank you gifts at 3, 6, 9 months and an exclusive specialty blend called “Loyalty” at your 12 month anniversary!
When I first joined Young Living and heard about Essential Rewards, I thought, “I don’t have an extra $50-$100 to spend right now”. But I quickly realized how many different products Young Living offers, and how many things I already buy (toothpaste, vitamins, baby wipes, makeup, body lotion, shampoo, etc.) that I could stop buying at Target and start buying from my own Young Living store.
This is what is called transfer buying because you’re not spending new money, you’re just spending the same money in a different place on things that are so much healthier for your family. Also, Target only gives me 5% back, and Young Living gives me 25%!
I also no longer buy gifts at Target! Instead, I buy oily gifts for each occasion—what better way to introduce people I love to products I love? How fun are these ideas?
- Wedding: Into the Future, Longevity, Sensation Massage Oil
- Baby Shower: Anything from the Seedlings line, Gentle Babies, Tender Tush, Lavender, Fennel (for milk supply), Peace and Calming
- Graduation: Motivation, Believe, USB diffuser, Brain Power, Highest Potential
- Housewarming: Thieves Foaming Handsoap, Thieves Household Cleaner, and Thieves Dish Soap
- Friend’s Birthday: Lavender Bath Bombs, Joy, Coconut Lime Body Butter, Desert Mist Diffuser, Lipgloss
- Kid’s Birthday: DIY Playdough using Lavender, Lemon, and Peppermint, Valor, KidScents
- Christmas: Cinnamon Bark, Christmas Spirit (FAVE), Pine, Balsam Fir, Myrhh, Frankincense
- Illness: Frankincense, Breathe Again, Thieves, RC, Inner Defense, Oregano
- Teacher: Stress Away, Brain Power, Dewdrop Diffuser, Thieves
Transfer buying—it really is the best! Don’t worry Target, you’re still our go to for kid’s clothes and toys. We’ll see you soon!
So, now you’ve bought your kit, and you’re in love. (Haven’t bought your kit yet? Go grab your’s now). Just like me, you’re fully addicted to all things oils, and you’re ready to detoxify your home.
Here are some things that we know to be carcinogenic and/or toxic to our bodies and were on my “get out of my house” list:
Conventional dish soap
Conventional laundry detergent
Anti-bacterial hand soap
Thanks to Essential Rewards, every month my home gets closer to being toxic-free! What’s up first on your “get out of my house list?!”
So, you want to qualify for the ER promos every month, but you’re not ready to budget 100, 250, or 300pv yet? Here’s a tip…invite friends and family who aren’t YL members yet to add to your monthly order! They want to try the Thieves toothpaste and some Lavender? Add it to your ER order, and pass along your discount to them. They get to experience these life-changing products, and YOU get your PV met to earn all the points and freebies!
It’s a win-win for everyone!
I hope this helped to explain how amazing Essential Rewards really are- truly one of the best parts of being a part of Young Living.
If you’re ready to ditch and switch to a healthier way of life for you and your family, but you haven’t gotten your Young Living Starter Kit, grab yours now.
Not quite ready to take the leap, but want to know more about oils? Feel free to email me or sign up below for more info.